Monday, September 16, 2013

Night night blog

So truth be told my blog is like something on my to do list that is always in the back of my mind, that I never get around to. I have become an instagram addict and it has replaced my blog addiction. I would love to keep up with my blogging friends and invite you to follow me there, my user name is aerodaisy. Leave me a note letting me know who you are and I can follow you back. I have loved all my friends I've met on here, and have loved keeping up with all of you. But life with 3 kids has gotten so crazy, that I've downsized blogging to gramming. I'm not saying I will never blog again. I truly hope that one day I'll be back and light it up!

But for now it just stresses me out knowing my blog sits lifeless and waiting. So I'm taking a hiatus! (maybe you've noticed I already have) ;)

I love you all! My kids are doing well, and are still the loves of my life! Thank you for following me all these years.

Xoxo

Let's stay in touch!

1 comment:

Kellie & Cody said...

Glad to hear from you! I'll have to check into this instagram thing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...