Saturday, January 12, 2013

Daddy's Girls

 A couple of days ago I was asking London about the boys in her class. She's friends with all the boys (more so than the girls) and doesn't have a crush on any of them. So I asked her who she was going to marry, and she said "My daddy!" I said but I'm already married to him. So she said we could share him. I said who will kiss him? We both will, she said. I asked her a bunch more questions and she answered the same. She's been a daddy's girl from the start. The first year of her life she preferred him over me. I won her over since then but lately she is right back to being her daddy's girl.



Then as if to prove a point the next day I kept catching these two canoodling! Lol! I would like to think J-man is a mama's boy, but when ever me and dad are arguing over something, he chooses his dads side. EVERY time. These little stinkers need to be reminded of who carried them for nine months! ;)

3 comments:

Ritsumei said...

When my 6yo was about the same age he announced one day that he was going to marry me, and when I pointed out that I'm already married to Daddy, Hero had a ready solution for that: "He will share his marries!" It was hilarious... but my husband was most definitely NOT on board with this plan, for some odd reason!

Kellie & Cody said...

My nephew wanted to marry his Mom too...he was pretty upset to found out that he couldn't. He's 16 now though, so I'm pretty sure he's over it! lol

Brein said...

Lol! You girls are funny! Kids are so darn cute. :) Now I'm a little jealous my son never wanted to marry me! haha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...